CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0 Preview
INFO ABOUT THE UPCOMING MATERIALS
Network Dojo has begun work towards developing materials for the upcoming CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0 certification. The above video goes through the information that we have so far, so be sure to give that a watch. We’ve included some of the highlights below. As more details become available, we’ll be sure to announce them. Most likely this page will not be updated. Rather, we’ll create new pages for the appropriate products and bundles with details about each one.
Quick highlights from the video
– People who currently own (or purchase) any CCIE Wireless v3.1 materials will get the corresponding updated materials for free as a part of our upgrade policy.
– The first materials being worked on will be Workbook Vol 1 and Lab Video Series 1.
– Expect to see the first materials being released sometime around fall 2019.
– Most products will carry over to the new version mostly unchanged in terms of their purpose.
– We will move from having 2 separate 5-day class types to a single class type that will most likely be a 7-day class.
Want to stay informed about updates?
We will be sure to keep everyone abreast of updates via the following means. Be sure to follow at least one of these.
If you have any questions, feel free to email Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shop Our Products
Come take a look at our list of current and planned CCIE Wireless training products and see what we have to offer.
Connect with us
Follow us socially, or sign up to receive our newsletter to ensure that you receive the latest news and updates directly in your Inbox.